- Abandoned Property Petitions and Litigation
- Appellate (Appeals)
- Attorney Fee Collections
- Bankruptcy Practice (Chapters 7, 11 and 13; for both debtor and creditor)
- Commercial Litigation
- Commercial Transactions and Business Formation
- Debt Collection and Litigation: Consumer and Commercial
- Legal Malpractice, Breach of Fiduciary Duty, Attorney Negligence
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate Transactions
- Real Estate Litigation
- Wills and Estates
The law firm of Richard A. Klass provides high-quality and cost-effective legal services to individuals, families, entrepreneurs, businesses, non-profits, and other law firms.
We have a reputation for taking on unusual and difficult cases that may not fit into a single “pigeon hole.” If you’re unsure if we handle it, just ask.
[ Contact ] [ Legal Malpractice FAQ ] [ Legal Malpractice News and Blog ] [ Professionals, Staff and Of-Counsel ] [ Publications ] [ Legal Malpractice Articles ] [ Richard A. Klass, Esq.: Biography ] [ Sitemap ] [ Blog ]